- We have trained and certified staff
- A component of the Flat Rock Community Education Department
- A program licensed by the State of Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services
- A place which provides developmentally appropriate experiences for children
- A safe place to interact with other children
- An open oriented classroom where children can make their own choices
- An environment to establish independence
- A $30 registration fee is required at time of enrollment (non-refundable)
- Flat Rock Community Schools also offer a no cost GSRP full day preschool program to eligible four year old children.
Three year old students meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. and four year old students meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00-11:30 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
Activities include: circle time, story time, phonic soup, art activities, outside play, kindergarten readiness skills, puzzles, games, blocks, dress up, science and water.
For more information, please call (734) 535-6562; or email Mary Oestrike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the attachment below for the Preschool Handbook and Preschool Registration Packet.